PVP Scape - Start your legacy here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuu Youtuber Application

2 posters

Go down

Nuu Youtuber Application Empty Nuu Youtuber Application

Post by Nuu Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:13 pm

Name: Tristen

In-Game Username: Nuu

Forum Username: Nuu

Position you are applying for: YouTuber (or helper) Wink

Country & Timezone: United States, GMT -5

Average time played per day: A few hours, I risk most of the time.

When did you join PvpScape: To pk with my buddy Vize

Have you had any breaks from playing the server since joining: I only get off when everyone else does, and there's like 2 people on.

Previous Experience with staff and ranks: I was the co owner of DominationX, I owned Supernatural, and I co owned VistageX before I destroyed it.

Why do you deserve this rank: I make some quality vids, no lie though I'm pretty entertaining and for the helper side of things, I'm pretty good at communicating and helping players with issues/knowledge.

Have you been Banned/ Jailed/ Muted etc: Nope

If answered yes to above, why: N/A

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: Yeah, I would be making a lot more videos.

What would you do if someone was spamming: Tell them to stop, and a warning 3 times, and after that mute them.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: Same as above.

What would you do if someone was insulting a staff member: Instant mute unless stated otherwise, staff disrespect isn't tolerated.

What would you do if someone was flaming a player: Give them warnings, as stated above.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums: Remove their posts.

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items?: Jail/ban the accounts with the items and notify Alek ASAP.

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc: I collect shoes, and I enjoy basketball, and graphic design.

Anything else you would like us to know: Nothing much else really.

Nuu
Pvp-Scape Member
Pvp-Scape Member

Back to top Go down

Nuu Youtuber Application Empty Re: Nuu Youtuber Application

Post by Jester Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:36 am

GoodLuck

Jester
Pvp-Scape Member
Pvp-Scape Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: